CADx is one of the leading company provides Product Design and Engineering Services to companies in India. We also provide Reverse Engineering Services to our clients in India. CADx have experienced in-house engineers for designing a product from the scratch or for reverse engineering an existing products.
Reverse engineering is the process where a man-made object is deconstructed to reveal its designs, architecture, or to extract knowledge from the object. This is also known as “back engineering”. The process is similar to scientific research but the only difference is that scientific research is about a research on the natural things. Reverse engineering is applicable in the fields of mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, software engineering, chemical engineering and many other domains.
What Is Reverse Engineering?
The process of duplicating an existing component, sub-assembly, or product, without the aid of drawings, documentation, or computer model is known as reverse engineering. Reverse engineering is very common in fields like software engineering, automotive, consumer products, chemicals, electronics, and mechanical designs. For example, when a new product launches in the market, competing manufacturers may buy one product and disassemble it to learn how it was built and how it works. In case of software, competing companies analyze the source code of the software to create the copy.
As computer-aided design (CAD) has become more popular, reverse engineering has become a viable method to create a 3D virtual model of an existing physical part or the whole product for use in 3D CAD, or other related software. Reverse Engineering is also used by the original manufacturer sometimes if they want it to redesign for improved functionality and they do not have the original design.
Process Of Reverse Engineering
In case if you need reverse engineering services, CADx team has more than a decade of experience in providing such services to engineers, designers, and product manufacturers. Following the industry quality standards, we have the resources and capabilities to offer reverse engineering services to our clients. At CADx we have a three-step process in our reverse engineering services.
Step-1: Client provides the product or product component for the review. Our expert team here at CADx do the proper analysis of the product and analyze the requirements and other important things. The first step here is to analyze the client’s requirement.
Step-2: We do the laser scan or 3D scan of the product or product components and extract the data to our high-end computers which have advanced 3D designing software for product design and development.
Step-3: Using the data collected from scanning, our team generates a 2D or 3D product model using advance designing software. Our team do the complete analysis which may include but not limited to failure analysis, reproduction, general study, inspection, or application for a new product or design
With the above processes CADx provides quality reverse engineering services to many of its clients in various industries. We have helped companies to re-design the existing products in the market with our innovative reverse engineering Services.
Some Use-case Of Reverse Engineering
Reverse engineering can be used anywhere when there is a requirement to re-create an existing product. It is a cost-effective and time-saving method of creating a product which is already there in the market. Few of the reason companies use reverse engineering services are below. It’s better to go for reverse engineering rather than re-inventing the wheel.
1. In case the original manufacturer of a product no longer exists or no longer produces a product but the product is still required in the market, to re-create the same or improved product, engineers use the reverse engineering process.
2. There is inadequate documentation or information of the original design. In some cases when the original design documentation has been lost or never existed. In this case, only option to re-create the product is reverse engineering.
3. Reverse engineering is required when some bad features of a product need to be designed out. For example, excessive usage might indicate where a product should be improved. Also, its used to strengthen the good features of a product based on long-term usage of the product for even improved functionality.
4. Reverse engineering is used to gain competitive advantages, they use it to understand competitor’s products, to analyze the pros and cons of competitors’ products so that they can develop a better product for the consumers.
5. In some cases the original CAD model is not sufficient to support modifications or current manufacturing methods, thus it requires the reverse engineering services to re-create the product from the scratch. Also, to update obsolete materials or antiquated manufacturing processes with more current, less-expensive technologies.
Reverse Engineering Services in India
CADx is one of the leading Delhi based company which provides innovative Reverse Engineering Services in India. We have the team of engineers having 8-10 year of experiences in product designing and reverse engineering services. We serve over thousand plus companies from various industries in their product design and development process. Creating a product from the scratch or re-creating a product from the existing model, it’s something where we have the complete expertise.
Apart from Reverse Engineering Services, We also provide 3D Printing Services, 3D Printing Training and Courses, and Product Design Services in India. Also, CADx is one of the leading manufacturer and seller of 3D Printing Machines in India. We are a one-stop service provider for all your product design and printing requirement in India.
NEED REVERSE ENGINEERING SERVICES IN INDIA?